Wednesday, September 27, 2006

First Q&A

Wow!! That was crazy! My stomach was in knots the whole time! Everyone in the class was cool. I have to say though, I felt like the only person who was completely new to this. I took a screen shot pic but didn't know if I was allowed to post that stuff. So I just didn't. Dave Burgess is bad a@#! He's worked on sooo much stuff! The class set up was pretty sweet! I loved the way it flowed and how the mentor had complete control. Anyways, after our intros we didn't have much time. I think we got off 3 questions and that was it. It was amazing how fast time flew! I look forward to the upcomin Q & A's and working with my class mates. Can't believe I'm there......butterflies in my stomache need to go away! ;O) Anyways, till next post.......PEACE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

one under the belt! Your on you way bro. What time was your QNA?

weeeeeeeee

1:42 PM  
Blogger Buckley said...

WHOA! That sounds great!!!!

Mine is in 2 hours!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I don't know what to ask!!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home