Friday, September 29, 2006

Got my first grade...

Edit: Was posin Stu...Need a lot of practice but felt quite comfortable with the hot keys. Man they make it so much faster......glad the videos showed em. Anyways, same pose different angles...I gotta get use to the 3d thing....craziness!!!!! Anywho, till next post.....PEACE!!!!!;oP


So I start off with an A. It was an easy A,( I know...an A is an A!!;OP) all I had to do was set up my profile, upload an avatar (a pic of me) and tell the class why I was at A.M during the Q&A. The last one was the hardest....being a relatively shy person and new to the whole web cam thing. I was soooo nervous. I'm finding out how much this stuff runs thru my blood. Every night I try to get some learning in and when I'm done.....it never leaves my mind. It's hard to go to sleep. I catch myself constantly thinking about animation.....think I'm goin crazy!!;OP I'm hopin to go to the park with the kids sometime soon so I can work on some drawings for the next assignment. I want to post it on A.M. by Weds to see what people think. Then I'll pick the best pose and put Stu in it over the weekend. At least that's my plan...we'll see how it goes! heehee
Anyways, when I get some of the work done I will post it here too. Till Then....PEACE!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cant believe your already at your assignment!! Lookatcha! Looks like you havin loads of fun right off the bat (which I knew you would)


And we're off..! Cant wait to see more!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home