Wednesday, October 11, 2006

my revision on last week's Stu pose..

Some hard stuff!!!! I never feel like I am done posing Stu. Sooo much tweakin can be done. With help from my mentor here is my final pose revised. I hope I took his critique right. I guess I'll find out next week when he looks at my work. Anyways, school is well.......tough. I just want everything to be perfect....and I know I still need a lot of knowledge before I will even come close.:OP Anyways, will post more soon....or at least try to! Time pending. Till next post ........PEACE!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JIS Components said...

Good Stuff Milton...looking forward to seening your Bouncey Ball!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Lael Henderson said...

lookin good miles. I love the fact that you're jumpin in and learnin so much. Keep it up!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lookatchooo rockin the poses! Sharp stuff bro!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Maciek Gliwa said...

Hey Milo,
great improvments. One tip that could be helpful. If you press "7" in Maya you will turn off default lightning. If there are no active lights you will see only black silhouete of Stu. If you press "5" you will switch bck to default lightning. Switch back and forth to see the pose diffrent way. Try to eliminate broken "shape". You will see that your spine could have better silhouete when you turn off default light.

3:08 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Very interesting to see these revisions :) I love the simplicity of the little model they give you to work with, he looks fun to pose.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home